Tuesday 8 July 2014

An evening upcycle

Those of you who have read my other blog posts may remember the chair that I had required for £0! A bargain or what?! I painted it with the wonderful Annie Sloan Aubusson Blue and since then its been patiently waiting for a seat.

 I have been keeping my eye out for a suitable fabric and on recent trip to London I headed to Brixton Market and in there is an excellent fabric shop.
I purchased two huge pieces of fabric in amazing patterns that I can use all over the house! They were an absolute bargain at £30 for 11m fabric!!

The chair had to be my first project... its been seat-less for months and calling out for some TLC. It was time this upcyling project was completed.

Finally a complete chair!
It seems like a match made in heaven. The bold African fabric looks stunning with the Aubusson Blue and I am utterly thrilled with the results! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment