Tuesday 27 August 2013

Project Chair

My test run with the chalk paint went quite well, the stool is nearly done but I am still not 100% happy with it. Before I put the final photos up I am going to try a couple of other things out. In the mean time I'm starting on my next project.

I've had this chair in my garage for the past couple of years. It's a lovely shaped chair but it had some awful fabric on that I ripped off months ago.

So this is what it looks like now.....



I've decided to paint the chair in the Annie Sloan Aubusson blue,  this should go really well with some floral printed fabric that I picked up at the Hull vintage fair in spring.

It will be the first chair I've reupholstered so its going to be something of a learning curve!

Watch this space as this is what Hattie is doing next.

No comments:

Post a Comment