Tuesday 20 August 2013

The BIG Move

So our little house is on the market and we are planning on moving to a bigger place.
Prepping our home for sale led to a debate between myself and my other half over the bathroom. It was not a place that you would want to spend much time in and that's something I love to do! Our debate was around how much we should do to spruce the bathroom up. Not to gloat but my debating skills were a little better than my OH's and we decided to completely redo the tiles, paint and replace the bath and hand basin.

I love greys so we wanted to include that and during a rummage around one of our favourite shops (tkmaxx) my OH unearthed a lovely grey mirror and we matched the paint for the bath side to the colour of the mirror.

I really love the addition of a big plant in a bathroom and its a great final finishing touch.


Photo courtesy of Oliver Hudson 



No comments:

Post a Comment